Legal Question in Business Law in India

Where can i get sample documents of starting a partnership business with another person?

Asked on 10/24/13, 9:18 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

A partnership deed may be drafted by a lawyer or a CA and for registration you have to consult any of the said professional. You may drop in a detailed query at [email protected]

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 10/24/13, 9:53 pm
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You can download the sample format of a Partnership Deed from the internet.


Read more
Answered on 10/25/13, 5:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in India