Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

Dear Sir,

My dad purchased land in 1985 (Gpa), as a GPA holder he got it registered in my mother's name at Sub Register's office in 2000 and paid betterment cargoes to corporation, got katha , taxes paid are upto date and we are in possession of the said land since its purchase, now if we want to sell the land will it be any difficult or to get loan from the bank

Asked on 7/27/13, 9:27 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should not have any difficulty in securing a bank loan against hypothecation of the land ownership documents with the bank. Cordoning off your land from all four sides by erecting a wire fence all around the plot is recommended.


Read more
Answered on 7/27/13, 9:46 pm

Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.


Read more
Answered on 7/27/13, 10:43 pm

no you wont have any problem

for any query mail me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/28/13, 4:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India