Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

Dear sir/ madam,

I have one land from my village. This land is nattam survey land. Now I build a one small home( Last month ). Now I want to a property tax of my home. After that I can get EB connection. Village clerk and president not make a property tax, if I ask property tax they are asking 15% of cast of land. I don’t have any document of this land. Because we are using above 32 years .

Question ;

1. How I get a property tax of my home?

2. if I did not get a property tax government what will do in future?

3. how I make a record of this land?

Thanks / Best regards………

Asked on 9/04/13, 11:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

dear client...

Contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 11:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India