Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

Dear Sir, I am a visually challenged assistant teacher in basic shiksha parishad UP. I have been trying to get transferred for four years through online and offline procedure in my native district Ghaziabad. They are not transferring me on the pretext that there is no place in Ghaziabad but I filed an RTI through which I got to know that in the same period total 59 teachers have been transferred in Ghaziabad. Now what can I do?

Asked on 4/08/19, 3:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

Usually, transfer is not a matter of right in serevice. You can approach a court of law if the employer have violated any law or if they have deprived you of your "legal rights". You may need to have a copy of the Government's transfer policy to examine if any right is conferred on employees.

Read more
Answered on 4/10/19, 1:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India