Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

I need a divorce and first I sent a legal notice fist to my husband it is mandotory

Asked on 1/03/24, 12:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

you may approach a lawyer to the needful. He will suggest whether to send the notice or make a complaint to CAW cell.

Read more
Answered on 1/14/24, 6:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India