Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

Hii Sir

My name is Shashi Kumar Seth I am a second year engineering student in Punjab and my problem is one of my friend in college has taken 25000 money to me and now he is not answering my phone and also he is not came in college past 3 months

Asked on 6/17/23, 12:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

if it was cash, there is no legal remedy available except convincing him to pay.

Read more
Answered on 6/18/23, 8:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India