Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

We were using a short name of father in our documents. But since father has corrected it as original name in his own documents, do we (his children) also need to change ours?. I want to process my passport can I use the short name only with the affidavit saying both person are same. Plz advice. Thanks in advance

Asked on 3/10/23, 10:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

you may get it changed through official gazette.

Read more
Answered on 3/21/23, 6:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India