Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

in a familyproperty partion case respondent not to submit statement of fact what happend to the case

Asked on 7/20/22, 1:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

your query is deficient in details. it can only be understood that a partition case is pending. However, the Respondent needs to file the written statement as per amended CPC.

Read more
Answered on 7/27/22, 9:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India