Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

Is it possible to sue general public in India?

Asked on 11/30/21, 11:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

this is called right in rem.

Read more
Answered on 12/02/21, 9:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India