Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

I am a teacher by profession...I got married in April husband also teacher....after marriage I am compelled to leave his house for their torturing....still now I live separated....but I don't get divorce decree because he is not agree to give there any provision in law from mycorner to get divorce decree.... please help me sir

Asked on 8/21/21, 4:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

you have an option to file a petition for divorce.

Read more
Answered on 8/23/21, 1:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India