Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

How to transverse the property from father to son

Asked on 7/14/21, 12:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

i am reading transverse and transfer. father can execute a gift deed if it is his self acquired property.

Read more
Answered on 7/18/21, 10:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India