Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

I Want To Get Out Of Home to Get My Transformation Can I leave Home Without Asking Suppose Of They Put A Case Of Missing And Suddenly They Caught Me What Should I Tell Them

Asked on 4/29/21, 1:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

If you became major you may leave this house or home and live separately and independently, it is not illegal.

Read more
Answered on 4/29/21, 9:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India