Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

My widow mom's property share in Kerala of her mother and father is not given to her because of her brother. What steps to take to get her share and can a women have equal rights from her parents property

Asked on 4/05/21, 3:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

She has right to take legal action and can get her share in the property. In accordance with the Hindu Law daughters have equal right as son in the ancestral property.

Read more
Answered on 4/12/21, 9:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India