Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

We have purchased a land having house in it by Agreement for sale made between purchaser and landlord. Adject to our plot there is neighbour who has encroached in our plot by 16.75 mtrs x 2.50mtrs which is approximately 42sq. owner also file a complaint against the neighbour for encroachment. She has also purchased the land from same land Lord from whom we purchase. So can we file a civil Suit against the neighbour on the basis of Agreement for sale for the encroachment made by her in our property. NEIGHBOUR'S PLOT WAS DEMARCATED BY SURVEY DEPARTMENT AND THEY FOUND THE ENCROACHMENT. SO CAN WE FILE A SUIT ON THE BASIS OF AGREEMENT FOR SALE. PLEASE GUIDE.

Asked on 3/28/21, 9:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

You have several legal ways option to take full possession on the full property on which you have legal right

Read more
Answered on 4/04/21, 9:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India