Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

Respected sir.

a member illegally occupied some land of the society by placing a lot of bricks on the society's road since two years

is there any executive or legal procedure for removing this obstacles immediately and free up the society's land .

please note: At present there is no committee or chairman sectratory in the society but the government administrator handles the administration of the society and no action is taken by the administrator against this defiant member

Ahmedabad municiple corporation not taken any action against him and civil court may take long time to give judgement

i’m also a member of the society

Sir please gaide me to solve the problem

my email address: [email protected]

Asked on 4/07/21, 4:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You are competent person to take legal action against the issues.

Read more
Answered on 4/12/21, 9:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India