Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

i have already engaged AOR , filed counter affidavit apart i sent letter petitions to Grievances cell.Some of them are forwared to concerned section of SCI

Asked on 6/06/21, 4:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

once you have already taken the steps, what help do you require by posting your query?

Read more
Answered on 6/17/21, 9:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India