Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

I m doing job my opponents resembles me with animal in what's app group. I can file case in court hatak e izat

Asked on 5/19/21, 4:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

It is offence committed by the opposite party against which you may take legal action.

For the legal services you may avail my legal services at there on the issue, and may call for clarification on the advice.

Read more
Answered on 5/20/21, 7:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India