Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

I issued a blank on demad for getting some hand loan and i repaid it but not received the ondemand form but in that ondemand i was not given any thumb impression only signed it and they were sent me notice today for 5lack rupees how can i move ahead

Asked on 8/19/13, 10:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Since the signed demand slip is already returned back to you, it is enough evidence that no amount is outstanding and payable by you to the opposite party. You should accordingly file a reply to the notice, and simultaneously lodge an FIR in the local Police station against the opposite party. Re-post query if there is no Police action on your FIR within 3 days.


Read more
Answered on 8/19/13, 11:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India