Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

my mother having immovable property inherited from her father,can my mother dispose the property without taking consent from her children,can she give entire property to one of his son without giving any thing to other son,is it legally permissable

Asked on 10/31/13, 3:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

YES, as the Owner of the property, your mother is free to give the property in the name of her son. She does not require the consent of the other son(s) to do so.


Read more
Answered on 10/31/13, 5:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India