Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

plz help came 2 know that according to new amendment wife has right in husband's ancestral property my husband has filled divorce case against me and the proceedings are on, can i obtain stay on the matrimonial ancestral property as husband thrown me out of my matrimonial home

Asked on 7/31/13, 5:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Madam,

No, in my view, since your divorce proceedings are on, you cannot obtain a stay on your husband's ancestral property.


Read more
Answered on 7/31/13, 7:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India