Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

what is the remedy available to the aggrieved person from the order in appeal passed by the commissioner of Haryan municipal corporation act uder section 408c of Haryan municipal corporation act 1994

Asked on 5/02/13, 12:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

you need to consult a local lawyer. The appeal may be filed according to the act or a writ can be filed in the high court.

Read more
Answered on 5/02/13, 12:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India