Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

sir, i am yogesh sharma from aligardh , sir i have selected in the central government job . and now it is time to varification process . But sir our family has shifted aligard to nainital about 1.5 year before . now sir i am in confusion that on which address police verification would occur . I write my nainital address as my Correspondence address and Aligardh address is as my permanent . But sir no one Now reside from our family at Aligardh Address . please suggest me what to do . Should take a room on rent in Aligardh?

Asked on 9/27/13, 2:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Yogesh,

NO, In all Government and private sector job applications, you are compulsorily asked for your Permanent Address and your Present Address. So you should mention both the addresses on all your records. As far as the Police verification goes, since you are residing at the present address, obviously, the Police verification will be conducted at the present address, which in no way, should hamper your job selection and appointment simply because you are selected for the job on merit, and not on the basis of your address.


Read more
Answered on 9/27/13, 5:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India