Legal Question in Technology Law in India

i have court protection for our nikah, i think my mobile location are been traced by them with help of local police, plz suggest me what to do, they are continuosly saying that they kill me, my wife is also living with her patents not with me

Asked on 6/19/16, 1:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lodge complaint with cyber crime police station with facts.

Read more
Answered on 6/19/16, 9:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Computer & Technology Law questions and answers in India