Legal Question in Constitutional Law in India

I am 45 years old lady residing inMumbai. Having one daughter of 23 yrs old.Last Friday my husband went in to coma status due to brain damage and is in ICU?

We have ownership flat in my husbands name duly registered.No nomination or joint name is done.under such circumstances,I would like to know if flat can be transferred in my name with medical certificate from hospital stating my husbands conditions.Stil society is not registered and everything is with builder.

Kindly suggest how to proceed in such case.

Asked on 2/06/14, 9:19 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You need court orders for same you may file a suit for declaration of ownership.

Read more
Answered on 2/06/14, 9:55 pm

You may legally get it on your name. To get more , contact:

Read more
Answered on 2/07/14, 10:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in India