Legal Question in Constitutional Law in India

What action can we take when 50+ yrs old husband is giving salary money to other woman without assisting his wife and children?

Please help me,


Asked on 11/16/14, 7:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you may claim maintenance through court.


Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 11/17/14, 12:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in India