Legal Question in Constitutional Law in India

Me and my girlfriend both are of age 26 years want to marry. i am hindu and my girlfriend is christian. we both wants to follow hindu religion after marriage. my girlfriends mother is so consevative regarding religion. she said to me that i can make an affedevit with mentioning, i can allow my wife to follow christian religion after marriage. so i want to know that is this type of affedevit can restrict me and my wife to follow hindu religion?

Asked on 3/12/16, 1:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

No. In such matters a party may change his / her mind any time.

Read more
Answered on 3/16/16, 8:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in India