Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

My car has been damaged in my housing society car parking & i have informed society about the same in writing , but even after lot of followups , society is not responding.

Can I make a claim for repair charges against the society & how would the law support me on my claim.

Asked on 6/04/18, 10:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear client file case against society to claim danages. For any legal help call me

Adv Prasad Patil



Read more
Answered on 6/06/18, 3:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India