Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

My father has given Rs. 8 lakh to a person through RTGS Bank transaction as he need that amount very urgently but now he denied to give us that amount.Is it possible that we can file the case against him in Consumer Forum or District court . We have all the proofs with us as the Bank Statement and pass book. Although we dont have any legal document or any other Stamp paper where we can show that we have given this amount to this particular person. We have the RTGS statement of the Bank for the transfer of Rs. 8 lakh on their Allahabad Bank account. Please revert as what we can do in this case.

Asked on 5/01/16, 2:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you can file a suit for recovery.

Read more
Answered on 5/03/16, 4:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India