Legal Question in Consumer Law in India

I am member of Housing Co-operative Society, since 2005, which provides sites to its members, though I have paid the amount as per the notices,and final installement amount paid in 2013. Even after 16 years, society is not in a position to allot the site, it has been delaying and blaming the old management.

What are the rights of member and what action i need to take against them, all the payments were made by cheque as per their notices for payments.

The said society is located in Bengaluru.

Awaiting for your valuable reply

Asked on 1/06/21, 4:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You will either get site and repaid by the amount made by you with interest and compensation but need to take appropriate legal action.

You may avail my legal services in the case.

Read more
Answered on 1/06/21, 5:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in India