Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in India

i am credit card defaulter but after 8 year they are giving pressure for repayment.they are harresing me that to after 8 years they are presureing me very much. my financial condition is very bad.

Asked on 1/15/14, 9:21 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

First of all, the recovery is barred by limitation act. You should give a police complaint immediately against them. There is a clear guideline from the Supreme Court.


Read more
Answered on 1/16/14, 4:55 am
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

It is time barred .you can complain in police

Read more
Answered on 1/17/14, 1:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in India