Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in India

im a credit defaulter in uae,i also paid credit sheild as my job terminated in feb 2011, due to that i was unable to pay and came back to india, now some agents are calling and harassing me and my family members, may i know how i can stop them legally

Asked on 11/22/13, 4:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

Your lawyer can send them a legal notice, even after the notice if they don't stop youcan approach police or magistrate.

Read more
Answered on 11/25/13, 12:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in India