Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

498a DV cases filed against me 8 months back & I applied for Quashing . Till date Investigation officer not yet issued 41a crpc and intentionally supporting complainant and asking me to come to station without any reason & tried to force me handover sthridhan without acknowledgement and complainant demanded 25Lakhs to withdraw the case. So I complained against IO and complainant to DCP through mail .


1. Investigation officer has the power to issue 41a crpc after 8 months and arrest me.

2. Will DCP take action against IO ?

3.if I prove that my wife demand 25L my case will be quashed?

Asked on 1/06/21, 3:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

All you have queried has right of the concerning officer to take action in accordance with law for which they may be compelled in accordance with law.

Only proving that your wife demanded 25L from you is not sufficient to quash your case, you need to take appropriate actions, for which you may avail my legal services.

Read more
Answered on 1/06/21, 4:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India