Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

How to get the arrival/departure record details of a passenger from the Airport authority of India?

A man wanted in India regarding a criminal case is now living in Germany. I need to collect information about his travel dates (the date he entered/left India). This is an important evidence for my client's case against him. We have his passport number.

Can i use the RIGHT TO INFORMATION act and get the details directly from the Airport or Passport authorities?

Kindly help or suggest your idea. Thanks.

Asked on 9/01/18, 8:39 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You can get court summons issued for record.

Read more
Answered on 9/01/18, 10:03 am

RTI have certain limitation and your question is its beyond therefore is not tenable. But there are other process by which you may compel authority in concern to give such information.

To know in detail you may contact with me getting my information the site.

Click LIKE button to get more effective advice on the subject.

Shailesh Kumar

A High Court Lawyer

Read more
Answered on 9/02/18, 11:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India