Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Dear sir, what is section 340 and is it applicable for that case if LDmm dismiss 156(3) on ground of during run civil suit of same property in high court but order for mainatability of compliant for evidance going on and we already file revision in session court for 156(3) but my advoate say that we file 340 in high court for fast justice is it right or wrong?

Asked on 6/28/13, 7:16 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Yash Kumar Yash Kumar & Co.

Dear Sir

Please contact for assistance on 08750228171 as I do not want to give reply in written format.


Read more
Answered on 6/28/13, 9:18 am

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

In a pending court case, your Advocate is in a better position to guide.

Read more
Answered on 6/29/13, 4:48 am

your advocate can guide you poperly. but in short, if you want to approach high court then you have to go under section 482 CRPC.

Good luck.

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/05/13, 2:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India