Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

some one give a fir in regarding a car accident by my car the date mention is three month old ,and i am 100% sure that on this me and my car is at home and there no accident by my car til today ,what can i do ?

Asked on 7/06/13, 8:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

You should provide complete information to the police during investigation. Make an attempt to get the case closed and your name cleared from the FIR. It may be possible only if you can establish that your car could not possibly be involved in the alleged accident.

Read more
Answered on 7/06/13, 9:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India