Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

husband has given me their counter list against with my dowry list.he has right to attach their counter list?my parents had given me gold amt 13 lakh.but they denied a lot to give us back.wht is law againt them now?even istridhan given by inlows also neglected by them in counter list.

Asked on 6/13/13, 4:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate

What is your query? You want to recover Stridhana? Please be clear.

Read more
Answered on 6/13/13, 4:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India