Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Hypothetically, if a police officer didn't follow the law when arresting a person (such as doing a proper investigation), can the charges get dropped as a result?

Asked on 7/17/19, 6:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

If Police incharge of investigation puts false FIR report, as it have to be quashed at the jurisdictional high court.

Read more
Answered on 7/21/19, 4:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India