Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

a lady has put a false section 506 against me how to come out i am a man in india

Asked on 7/02/13, 8:22 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

defence in a criminal case requires extensive legal research. you may retain a lawyer for the same.

Read more
Answered on 7/02/13, 9:03 pm
Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

You may need to obtain bail from the court of competent jurisdiction; and then defend the trial.

Read more
Answered on 7/03/13, 4:27 am

Better to consult alongwith copy of your FIR. else nobody will be able to guide you properly.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/03/13, 11:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India