Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Can a married man whose wife has left him from last more than two years and living with her parents. and not willing to live with her husband not giving divorce to her. can he be live in relationship with other woman.

Asked on 11/29/13, 3:37 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

if your wifw has deserted you seek divorce on grounds of desertion and after that you will be free to marry.for clarifications you may call at 9312411481

Read more
Answered on 11/29/13, 5:53 am
Aileen Marques Independent

Legally no.

Read more
Answered on 11/29/13, 10:33 am
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

Yes you can there is no bar legally.

Read more
Answered on 12/02/13, 12:42 am


Married man cannot proceed in live in relationship.

it will be sufficient to prove against you the case of bigamy or adultery.

Good luck


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 12/03/13, 10:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India