Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

One person asked dirty words in the email.I made a complaint against him but the police do not take action. Moreover, police had put case as CMRC code. But I want TO PUT a PETITION AGAINST HIM ON COUT. Wich IPC under i will file petition?

Asked on 7/28/22, 8:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Sections 321 and 323 of IPC.

Read more
Answered on 7/28/22, 10:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India