Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Respected Sir/Mam,

Could you please help me on this question....Is "Quashing" of 498A & 406 case possible? in India - Hyderabad?

Asked on 5/17/20, 3:28 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Yes after compromise. Otherwise trial will continue. You may file quashing and let the pressure be on the girl's side as well

Read more
Answered on 5/19/20, 9:47 pm
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

yes after compromise or if it is shown to the court that the other party does not have a fit case. file quashing and let them bear the pressure as well

Read more
Answered on 5/19/20, 9:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India