Legal Question in Criminal Law in United Kingdom

If a UK citizens had been living in the USA does a crime and goes on the run he's found in Spain and returned to the states then deported bk to UK would that person be able to go bk to Spain

Asked on 12/21/17, 6:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear Customer,

I can answer this question, but you will need to pay for the answer.

Thank you.

Read more
Answered on 12/21/17, 7:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in United Kingdom