Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

My wife is torturing me and my family(parents and sisters) while filling cases against us. Truly we done nothing to her. Her language is very worst towards me and my family. She created small-small things to a huge cases. Right now 498 and Domestic Violence Act is against us. 498 act is done from Gujarat and Domestic Violence from Assam. And as we haven't done anything so we will not accept the sin and why we should compromise with her? She is not a person with whom we can make a life. So, kindly suggest.

Asked on 10/24/13, 3:10 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions(

It has to be seen that how she has filed two different cases from two different states prima facie this seems to be a case of abuse of law. You may see us along with all the documents and we will guide you further.

Read more
Answered on 10/24/13, 3:34 am

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

If u don't compromise then all of you may land in Jail. kindly apply for anticipatory bail asap. and settle the disputes with her and part ways so that both of you may lead a happy life in future. You may drop in a detailed query at [email protected]

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 10/24/13, 3:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India