Legal Question in Education Law in India

I am bams student sir my clg. S.d.m. Ayurvedic medical clg. Terdal karnataka it is not permit & and clg. Is not ans. To our career plz. Sie help to right informatione and clg. Transfer & clg. Sill prosses

Asked on 9/20/13, 12:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

I have tried to reconstruct your query :

Q. I am a BAMS student Sir. My College SDM Ayurvedic Medical College, Terdal, Karnataka is not recognized by the Urban Grants Commission (UGC). The College does not answer us about its current status. Sir, help me with the right information on seeking a College Transfer and College Sill process ?

A. Your college may be an aided College as per the Urban Grants Commission (UGC) in which case it will be listed in the category of Government aided colleges. If it is an unaided institution, (may be run and managed by a private educational Trust) it may not be listed in the UGC category of colleges. I see no reason for worry simply because the Course Curriculum may be common and the same in both the types of colleges - aided and unaided. It in no way means or implies that the education and degree Certificates you obtain from the College are invalid.


Read more
Answered on 9/20/13, 6:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India