Legal Question in Education Law in India

Sir, I appeared in PGDCA in MAy'2009 under MADURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSITY at Guwahati study centre & passed in all theory papers but in place of practical given mark as absent .Study centre sent marks to the university & same copy of practical marks given to me.I contacted with university many times , I sent scan copies & also sent hard copies.UNIVERSITY also not given any response of my two RTI appeals.Study centre also sent the same in DEC'13 but still I have not got any response. So, please advise me what shall I do to get the same.

Asked on 3/06/14, 7:52 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Vishwa Arya Arya & Co.

You may send them a legal notice n file a writ petition

Read more
Answered on 3/06/14, 9:06 pm
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

a writ petition of mandamus in the high court of your state could be an option.

Read more
Answered on 3/10/14, 1:17 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should ask the Study Circle In charge in Guwahati to directly give you the certified copy of the mark sheet sent by them to the Madurai Kamaraj University.


Read more
Answered on 3/23/14, 8:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India