Legal Question in Education Law in India

i have been studying bsc in an autonomous college, during my VI semester i have got a job in public sector bank with +2 qualification. i have consulted my hr regarding my completion of degree to which they told my get loss of pay and write only your exams. the college authorities also allowed me condoning my absence and write my exams i have cleared all the papers and passed, the marksheet has been prepared but now the college authorities refuse to give me course completed certificate and marksheet citing my absence.i would like to know whether my degree is eligible and whether i can fight legaly for my marksheet and tc

Asked on 6/21/13, 12:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Having written the B.Sc examination, the college is legally bound to issue your degree certificate, marksheet and tc.


Read more
Answered on 6/21/13, 7:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India