Legal Question in Elder Law in India

is it a criminal activity to bring our girlfriend at our house with her permission?

Asked on 1/02/14, 12:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

if the two of you are consenting, she is an adult above 18 yrs of age then there is no offence.

Read more
Answered on 1/09/14, 6:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in India