Legal Question in Elder Law in India

My father is an EX-Govt employee and a pension holder with 72 years of age. Concern Govt body was declared a elevation of pension amount as per norm 2yrs ago. But till date he has not received any proclaimed value and several requests(made by physically) fail to do so. An employee of the concerned office misguided him and makes false promise every time though it was informed to the competent authority of the Govt. body but it was fail to move a single step. Now I want to take a bold step against this negligence of work of the employee as well the Govt body. What should my proceeding step , please suggest me sir.

Asked on 12/12/13, 7:13 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

You should have to take legal action against the concerns. To know in detail, consultancy, and services, contact with:

Read more
Answered on 12/12/13, 5:51 pm
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

before proceeding further you need to give all the details then only anything can be suggested.

Read more
Answered on 12/13/13, 3:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in India