Legal Question in Environmental Law in India

Kindly suggest me the best few senior counsel in chennai,who is well versed with "pollution hazard related issues" with reasonable fee.

Asked on 12/02/13, 2:19 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

Experts doesn't charge reasonable fees for that you can go to district legal authorities.

Read more
Answered on 12/02/13, 2:45 am


I suggest you visit our website which helps you to find the best lawyer for you at the most reasonable rates. We provide you a very large number of services that will take care of all your legal needs. If you have any question, you can contact me at 09555 507 507 or send me an email at [email protected]


Advocate Ashok Kumar;

Read more
Answered on 12/02/13, 2:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Environmental Law questions and answers in India