Legal Question in Family Law in India

Can I get bequeathed in my father's (alive) self acquired property or get a stipend if I'm unable to do job cuz of my mental illness.

Asked on 1/07/21, 6:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You may or may not get bequeathed in you father's self acquired property, it will depends on several factors. You may get stipend or not will depends on several factors but it does not mean that you can't get it but need circumstances in your favour and also need to comply laws.

If you would like to be the case in your favour you may avail my legal services.

Read more
Answered on 1/07/21, 7:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India